Friday, November 15, 2013

15th Nov 2013 - OTB Feedback

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Nov 15, 2013 08:56 PM Report Abuse 
Posted by CityTrader > Nov 15, 2013 05:40 PM | Report Abuse

I like chocolate too. I m spying on pmcorp, it s now currently lingering at support zone that deems strong by looking at these few days n i expect it to consolidate there. Once engine is setviced, fuel refilled, racer has gud rest, then final upleg will b on the move. If 0.265 is broken, nxt support shall b at 0.22. M monitoring this ctr.

Ans : I want to advise you to avoid this stock. If 0.255 is broken, this stock is no longer an up trending stock. I want to share the theory about Fibonacci Retracement. When a stock price retraces, it cannot retrace more than 50%. I look at the chart, 0.255 is the 50% mark. Once it is broken, to me the game is over. I also do not like to see the stock price dropped more than 30% within 2 days. 2 red candles add up is a long down bar which is a very bearish signal.
Please do not copy this posting to the other forum, otherwise, I will be attacked for no reason. Please keep it to our group only. I share it is because I care about your group, I am not try to show others I am "the great" as described.

I use 2 "proverb or saying" to describe this stock.
1. A leopard cannot change its spot.
2. There is no big frog jumping in the street.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment